Manufacturing Technician II 2nd shift
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
The Manufacturing Tech manufactures various pharmaceutical products in accordance with written Standard Operating Procedures. The Manufacturing Tech II is responsible for the following:
- Independently sets-up, operates, maintains and adjusts manufacturing equipment to ensure proper product manufacturing, according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and batch records.
- Weighs and mixes ingredients for the manufacture of various products.
Read, comprehend and complete the various manufacturing paperwork required for batch record processing, including labels, log books and production batch records
- Visually monitor product, perform in-process product sampling/testing and analyze samples for quality.
- Maintain accurate sampling reports, manufacturing reports, cleaning logs and usage logs to ensure accountability.
Required Qualifications :
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required, in addition
- 2 years machine operator/manufacturing and/or mechanical experience
- GMP experience preferred. 1 year mixing experience desired.
- 1 year of high school chemistry or math desired.