Press Operator II - 3rd Shift
Location : Plymouth, MN
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
Our client is looking for a Press Operator II who will be responsible for a tablet press and/or machine operations processes to ensure safe, quality of pharmaceutical product manufacturing.
- Complete machine sets up, operates, adjusts, troubleshoots, and maintenance of pharmaceutical tablet press and/or machines
- Executes tablet press and / or machine manufacturing operations, processes, and procedures
- Coordinates tablet press and/or machine manufacturing efforts for designated manufacturing processes
- Maintain tablet press and/or machine manufacturing equipment efficiency and standards to meet quality manufacturing practices and schedules
- Coordinate training of new employee and retraining procedures and process of current employees.
Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a manufacturing, packaging or maintenance/mechanical environment
- Experience operating automated machinery/and or manufacturing equipment – Preferred!
- Demonstrated mechanical troubleshooting skills preferred
- Ability to communicate and interact with leadership and team members