Verum is excited to announce that we have a great opportunity for a contract to hire someone who is looking to get into a leading food manufacturer! This 2nd shift position is a great stepping stone in this growing company. They are looking for someone with a background in quality. This job is located 20 minutes from Minneapolis MN.
The role you will play with this company.
The Quality Assurance Technician will be involved in all aspects of inspection, verifying, and documenting all food safety and quality product/packaging at the facility. Other responsibilities include ensuring that all GMP, regulatory, and company policies are met. Additional responsibilities can include delivering samples for testing, conducting temperature checks, and monitoring the production process.
- BS degree in food science or related field or applicable experience
- Able to work in a refrigerated environment for long periods of time
- 1+ years of experience in a food manufacturing setting preferred
- Knowledge of GMP, USDA and OSHA regulations
- Able to work 2 Saturdays a month