Senior Electrical Engineer
Our Client is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer. Are you looking for a chance to manage, work on a lot of interesting projects across industries, and have an opportunity to be a part of a growing company? Connect with us to learn more.
To be successful in this role you will engage as a leader of a highly technical and energized development team.
- Provide technical leadership to electrical engineering team members (instructing and verifying team members’ work)
- Create firmware and software algorithms for embedded systems, applications, and PC based programs for end products, test systems, and subsystems
- Mentor and lead junior engineers and interns
- Provide direction and performance feedback
- Assist in writing and creating engineering proposals for new projects and programs
- Ability to be flexible working on various engineering tasks and multiple concurrent design projects
- Meet with new and current Customers to understand design specifications, schedules and budgets
- BS Electrical Engineer or related field
- 3-10 yrs experience – Firmware Expert, Hardware Engineer experience, Technical Leadership Skills, Product Development, Proposals, and PCB Layout experience,
- Formal classes or experience designing at least two different types of circuits: digital, analog, RF, wireless, optical, power supplies, low voltage, high voltage, or others
- Previous experience in any of the following areas- Medical devices, consumer, audio, communication, military, industrial controls, robotics, PC, etc