Sr. Automated Machinery Technician
Reference Code : 6749
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 6+
Required Education : 2 year technical
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
With minimal directions, this position will maintain and assist operations from all departments to ensure packaging and manufacturing equipment is maintained.
- Completes required documentation to ensure compliance to cGMP's
- Troubleshoots and resolves difficult/advanced equipment issues.
- Advanced programming of electronic devices including: VFD's, PLC's and other various controller
- Coordinates and leads the installations of new equipment, modifications, and enhancements.
- Maintain and repair HVAC and supporting utility equipment
Required Qualifications :
- Vocational Degree in mechanics of automated packaging, manufacturing machinery systems, or related
- 6+ years in a manufacturing environment (preferably a regulated environment working with automated packaging and manufacturing systems)
- Experience working with electrical controls, PLC's, and HVAC