Utility Engineer - Boiler
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Great opportunity for an experienced Utility Engineer to become a permanent member of our team.
The Role You Will Play
- Perform preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance on high pressure Boilers, ammonia refrigeration equipment, air compressors and water treatment equipment.
- Perform minor building and facility repairs.
- Perform preventive maintenance and routine maintenance of HVAC units.
- Assist area maintenance mechanics with preventive and breakdown maintenance of filling lines and processing equipment as needed.
- Handle all equipment and chemicals safely at all times.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Boiler engineer license level of 1st B.
- 2 years of experience in maintenance and repair of ammonia refrigeration equipment preferred.