A growing biotechnology/life sciences company has openings for Packaging Technician.
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity to use your cleanroom experience at a leading local biomedical company.
In this role you will be responsible for operating equipment in a cleanroom environment.
- Setup and operate equipment
- Document completed work
- Identify quality issues
- Acquire cleanroom gowning qualifications
- Properly handle chemicals
Salary: $DOE/ hr (contract to hire)
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 10hour shifts
- 1st shift, 5:00am - 3:30pm
- 2nd shift, 3:15pm - 1:45am
- HS Diploma or Equivalent – Required!
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Comprehend and follow operating procedures
- Able to lift 40 pounds
- Able to stand for the majority of the shift
Keywords: technician, manufacturing, inspector, inspection, aseptic technique medical device, pharmaceutical, chemistry, quality, FDA, GMP, pharma, cell culture, biopharmaceutical, clean room
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".