Our client’s contribution to healthcare is offering a range of diagnostic solutions, clinical data management tools and process management expertise. Their goal is to provide solutions improving healthcare around the globe.
Are you team-oriented and goal focused?
Connect with us to learn more about this opportunity.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge our client has a long-term contract for a Production Technician
In this role you will perform a variety of assignments within a manufacturing environment:
- Washing various size glassware, operating a validated lab washer, keeping the wash area clean, the lab area clean and assist w/ organizing lab supplies.
- Perform daily housekeeping of the production areas and equipment as required.
- Follow Company, Site and Department procedures.
- Accurately record information within documentation while maintaining strict adherence to FDA, GMP and ISO requirements.
- Monitor and maintain minimum Training Requirements -Maintain up to date training records, support training of new employees
- Communicate any Safety, Quality or production problem immediately to the appropriate level. (This individual has authority to stop the production line and notify the appropriate individual for any concerns involving Safety, Quality or Production issues.)
- Support and maintain 5S activities in manufacturing areas.
Salary: $DOE / hr (6 month contract)
Schedule: Mon- Fri, 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
Benefits: Health Insurance – Medical / Dental / Vision
- High School Diploma or equivalent - Required!
- Previous experience working in a regulated industry (FDA, ISO, GMP)
- Previous work experience in same or similar environment
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and ISO regulatory requirements
- Collaborative Team Player
- Basic analytical skills and problem solver
- Attendance and reliability are requirements of this job
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to read and follow process documentation written in English – Required!
- Proficiency with MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to troubleshoot as issues arise
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing principles
- Familiar with FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR)
- Familiar with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Keywords: manufacturing, quality, laboratory, biochemistry, microbiology, immunoassay, lab, chemistry, FDA, GMP, ISO, lean techniques
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".