Account Manager (IoT)
Our client is looking for a “self-motivated” team member who is able to proactively educate and empower others with every interaction. If you have a “customer-focused attitude” and committed to the customers success, connect with us to learn more.
The goal of the Account Manager is to improve the customers’ knowledge and understanding of software and improve their overall job performance.
- Coordinate, prepare for and deliver software demonstrations, instructor-led training and mentoring
- Obtaining materials and managing logistics for delivery in various geographic locations.
- Manage training environment
- Promote Product Development Solutions Services
- Assist in the development of future demonstrations and training schedules
- Act as a peer reviewer for demonstrations
- Participate in and suggest revenue- generating initiatives
- Respond to client requests
- 2yr Technical degree or equivalent – Required!
- 4yr Technical degree – A Plus!
- Previous experience and knowledge of Human Computer Interaction, Computer Operating, Systems, Telecommunications Networks, Programming Embedded Systems, Embedded Operating Systems, Circuits & Electronic Hardware, Computer Design, Microcontrollers, Wireless Communications, Sensors, Network Protocols
- Previous experience in demonstrations, adult technical education or manufacturer/distributor level in a technical environment and/or delivering technical information for purposes of demonstration and education
- Previous experience with any technical aspects of IoT – A Plus!
- Willingness to travel
- Skills to be successful in this role – detail oriented, excellent communication and ability to facilitate to others, organization and planning skills
- Collaborative Team Player
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".