Our client is looking for a motivated Analytical Chemist. In this role you will be working closely with a Senior Chemist and will assist in analytical work related to quality control sample analysis during production, registrations, clinical trials and product development.
- Instrumental analysis of methods using HPLC, LC/MS, GC/MS, FTIR, and UV-VIS, instruments
- Validate method using LC/MS and UHPLC systems to identify and quantify chemical compounds in support of research team in the biological fluids and product formulation
- Set-up, and optimize instrumentation to evaluate current processes
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and operate standard laboratory equipment
- Maintain Laboratory supplies – samples, chemicals, etc
- Help clean lab equipment and glassware and stock them in organized fashion
- Support all laboratory personnel
- Develop test protocols and methods for analyzing new products and finish products to specs
- Preparation of clear and concise documents
- Follow all safety protocols to ensure a safe work environment for yourself and co-workers
Salary: $DOE/ hr (Direct Hire)
Schedule: M-F, 40 hours / week
- BS, MS, or PhD in Chemical Sciences
- 2-5 years of previous experience as a laboratory Analytical Chemist in a nutrition, pharmaceutial or food and feed analysis laboratory
- “Hands-On” experience using UHPLC and HPLC instruments
- Ability to use analytical equipment - pipette, analytical scale, pH meter, filtration apparatus and thermometer
- Ability to work in an analysis/research lab setting. The handling of chemicals is required -subjected to the potential hazards associated with the handling of those chemicals
- Previous experience ISO system, SOP and cGMP/GLP guideline
- Collaborative Team Player
- Skills to be successful – problem solver, troubleshoot, excellent communication, skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office-Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
Keywords: analytical, chemist, analysis, laboratory, ISO, SOP, CGMP, GLP, pharmaceutical, chemistry, research
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".