Technician - 1st/2nd/3rd shift
A growing biotechnology/life sciences company has several openings for a Technician.
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity to use your cleanroom experience at a leading local biomedical company.
The Technician will be responsible for operating equipment in a cleanroom environment.
- Operate production equipment
- Utilize techniques to minimize contamination of product
- Complete batch records
- Participate in production meetings and training
- Provide support to other manufacturing groups as required
Schedule: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available. Overtime as required.
Salary: $19-$21 DOE (Contract to Hire)
- HS Diploma or Equivalent – Required!
- Post-Secondary Science and/or Technical Training, or equivalent experience – Preferred!
- Min 1-year experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical cleanroom environment
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment in a regulated industry – Preferred!
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Qualify for gowning
- Knowledge of GMP/ISO regulations
- Computer experience – Preferred!
- Ability to work OT as needed