Associate Technician Production Operations
Our client’s contribution to healthcare is offering a range of diagnostic solutions, clinical data management tools and process management expertise. Their goal is to provide solutions improving healthcare around the globe.
Are you team-oriented and goal focused?
Connect with us to learn more about this opportunity.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge our client has a long-term contract for a Production Operator. In this role you will align, calibrate and execute test methods of varied complexity according to operational plans and customer demand.
- Read, comprehend and follow established work instructions and procedures with emphasis on quality
- Maintain accurate records of production and report status of work
- Execute the daily production plan to due date conformance and quality standards
- Follow engineering drawings, work order information, SOPs, and other written and verbal specifications in the manufacturing process while maintaining FDA requirements
- Independently execute work regarding alignment
- Calibration and performance testing of reagent instruments
- Identify, recommend and implement quality improvements including but not limited to production methods, equipment performance, product quality and efficiencies
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Train new team members on equipment operations and work procedures as needed,
- Perform other duties and cross training as assigned
Schedule: 1st and 2nd Shifts available
Salary: $DOE/ hr (long term contract)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous work experience in same or similar environment
- Previous experience working in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), ISO and FDA regulatory environments
- Collaborative Team Player
- Basic analytical skills and problem solver