If you are looking for a career where you can make a difference, this is your opportunity to join a family owned business who is dedicated to auto, truck and equipment service.
Our client is looking for a Seasoned Auto Mechanic.
If you are passionate and resourceful to everything automotive, connect with us to learn more about this opportunity.
Schedule: FT, 7am – 5pm
Salary: approx. $50,000 - $75,000/ yr
- Examine vehicles and equipment
- Identify defects and corrective measures
- Perform inspections and maintenance of vehicles and equipment (DOT, FRA, ANSI)
- Test drive vehicles and test components to ensure repair completion
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems and computer
- Vehicles to be serviced - Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram, Ford, GM, Honda/Acura, Isuzu trucks, Mazda, Nissan/Infiniti, SAAB, Sprinter Vans, Toyota/Lexus, Volvo, VW/Audi
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Training
- Uniforms Provided
- 401K w/ company contribution
- Valid Drivers License
- DOT Inspector – Preferred!
- Previous experience working with Diagnostic equipment – A Plus! (willing to train)
- Previous experience as a mechanic / technician on automobiles and trucks