Our client designs, manufactures, installs, and commissions robotic packaging and palletizing solutions for many customers in the Food & Beverage industry. They take great pride in delivering high quality and customized solutions supported by their experienced and talented team. They are looking forward to building a team of career-minded, independent thinking and strong work ethic individuals who are focused on taking caring of the customer.
Are you self-motivated and proactive? Do you have high work quality standards? Are you able to Multi-task and coordinate several projects at once? Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity – Automation Engineer!
In this role you will be working with a Team of Programming Engineers to customize new robotic packaging and palletizing systems and make changes to programming code to optimize performance. On the job training will be provided for the specific coding used on the systems. Installation and optimization will occur at the customer site.
Skills to be successful in this role
· comprehensive understanding of electro-mechanical systems
· high-level analytical skills
· ability to solve system performance issues or enhancements
- Bachelors Degree - Engineering or Technical discipline - A Plus!
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in Rockwell PLC programming and system commissioning/ installation
- Previous experience with Studio 5000 and Factory Talk programming
- Previous "Hands-On" experience with on-site installation and the ability to train new operators
- Previous experience with product/ data tracking, industrial cameras and barcode scanners
- Knowledge of programmable machine safety systems
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Collaborative Team Player
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when required
- Ability to travel (up to 30%)