Business Development Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a small and fast-paced company that is growing? Do you have an engaging personality, team spirit, and driven to succeed?
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity!
A VERUM Technical/ A Conflux Systems Company Business Development Manager position is an exciting and fast-paced leadership position within our company. We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager that is highly motivated to take their career and recruiting team to new heights.
As a Business Development Manager, you are the face of our Company. You will work closely with a team of recruiters to help them understand our clients’ needs and requirements. Your primary role will be finding new clients, maintaining, and expanding existing business relationships, and matching candidate talent with client needs.
VERUM Technical/ A Conflux Systems Company is an innovative leader in consulting and staffing within scientific, engineering, IT, healthcare, and logistics staffing in the United States. The company is growing rapidly, and we are excited to invite a new Business Development Manager to join our team. You will work with a team that has fun together, supports each other, and enjoys working together as a high performing team.
As the Business Development Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Engaging in client development activities. Activities include but are not limited to: prospecting, initial client qualification, identifying potential end-users/decision-makers, establishing and building relationships, scheduling and conducting client visits and qualifying requisitions
- Developing value-driven presentations for delivery during the client visit
- Regularly calling on prospective clients at client locations to obtain and/or close agreements for services
- Regularly calling on existing clients to identify new hiring managers at client locations to obtain and/or close agreements for services
- Establishing client expectations and effectively communicating to appropriate parties
- Advising clients on staffing solutions
- Actively promoting Verum Technical services through participation in professional associations, trade shows and other public relations opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant sales experience. Scientific/ Engineering degree – Preferred!
- Previous sales experience in staffing of scientific, engineering, medical device, pharmaceutical, IT, Healthcare, and Logistics positions for various clients – Required!
- Personal values of integrity, personal accountability, quality and service
- A desire to work in a team setting to achieve goals
- Proven track record of achieving goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take the initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Proven ability to close business
- Ability to work remotely, anywhere in the United States
Full time position Monday – Friday
Base plus competitive commission and compensation package
Mission Statement - To provide high-quality consulting and staffing services based upon integrity, ethics, and caring partnerships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
Company Core Values - Integrity • Continuous Improvement • Partnership • Heart
Cultural Vision - As a high performing team, we engage, empower, trust, and have joy