Calibration / Maintenance Tech I
In this role you will perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and calibration activities on facility equipment in the lab and manufacturing areas.
- Schedule 3rd party service providers as needed
- Calibrate equipment
- Maintain Records - support maintenance documentation, data entry, and write reports
- Communicate results with team members
They are a global leader who provides innovative healthcare and life science products and services helping their customers create a healthier and safer world.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7am – 3:30pm
Salary $DOE / hr (contract)
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity!
- HS Diploma or equivalent – Required!
- Vocational / Technical Training and Education- A Plus!
- 2-4 years of previous work experience
- Mechanical Aptitude – using tools and equipment
- Skills to be successful - attention to detail, time management, oral communication and comprehension skills, ability to organize, plan and prioritize tasks
- Basic Math calculations – calibration, tolerances, averages, and standard deviations
- Team player
- Basic Computer Skills – MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work in regulated environment
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- An offer of employment is subject to passing a background check and drug screen
Keywords: calibration, maintenance, technician, medical device, manufacturing
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".