Position Title: Chemist/Study Director
Our Client that specializes in contract testing laboratory company was founded over 25 years ago and has become a trusted partner and industry leader providing clients with the most in depth range of analytical chemistry services to support customers product development, claims, regulatory registration, and end-use validations. Located in the Twin Cities they employ around 200 employees and are growing.
Benefits and Features
- Health/vision/dental health plan options
- 401K with company match
- This company thrives on the “work hard play hard” mentality
- Company sponsored group events and activities
The Chemist/Study Director will be working in the lab but also responsible for working directly with clients communicating status or findings on each project. Most important responsibility will be creating a communication bridge between the technical side of chemistry and breaking down the results to explain to the clients. This role will also be providing direction to lab staff on how to do testing for each of the clients needs.
- Expertise in communicating highly technical data and interpreting it to a wide array of audiences
- 6+ years’ Experience in Chemistry testing
- Exposure to project management and technical writing
- Working knowledge of GLP
- BS in Chemistry or equivalent experience