Cleanroom Technician - 3rd shift
A growing biotechnology/life sciences company has several openings for a Cleanroom Technician. Our client is a leading provider of products and services to accelerate development of viro-immuno-oncology drugs.
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity to use your cleanroom experience at a leading local biomedical company.
The Cleanroom Technician will be responsible for:
- Cleaning and sanitizing the cleanroom along with the other production areas.
- Perform other support activities in a cleanroom environment.
Schedule: 3rd Shift, Sunday - Friday, 10pm – 6:30am
Salary: $18-$19/ hr DOE (Contract to Hire)
- HS Diploma or Equivalent – Required!
- Min 1-year experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical cleanroom environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Qualify for gowning
- Knowledge of GMP/ISO regulations
- Ability to remain standing for most of the work shift
- Comprehend and follow standard operating procedures