Are you a self-starter with an enthusiastic spirit - our client has contract assignment for a CNC Machinist. They are looking for someone who can take the initiative and assist with
- Set-ups on all equipment
- Diagnose problems on machines and tooling
- Manage maintenance on machines – oiling, chip removal, tooling,etc
Schedule: 1st Shift, Monday – Friday, 6am -2pm
Salary: $DOE/ hr (contract to hire)
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- AS degree – Machine Tool Technology or equivalent and 3+ years of previous work experience
- Previous experience – CNC Machinist – ability to program and modify as needed.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Skills to be successful – friendly, organized, problem – solver, self-motivated
- Collaborative Team Player
Keywords: CNC, machinist, mechanical tech, maintenance tech, manufacturing, warehouse, cnc machinist
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".