Commercial Program Specialist
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity!
In this role you will actively manage daily activities associated with commercial accounts.
- Provide high quality customer service for several commercial programs
- Develop strong business relationships with our customers
- Solicit/receive customer PO’s
- Manage production tracking information
- Build and manage internal manufacturing work orders all the way through shipping of finished goods
- Collaborate with Materials Manager/Engineer and Purchasing to effectively manage program material purchase, inventory, and disposition
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers project information, progress, and challenges in professional manner
- Take the lead, coordinate, schedule, manage, and evaluate projects with, internal functional groups
- Quickly identify critical path activities and impacts to timelines
- Escalate issues and risks with significant impacts to project timelines and/or the business relationship
- Track and assess all change of scope items and ensure both internal and external teams understand the cost, quality, and timing impact of these changes
- Lead meetings to balance competing priorities
- Recommend and lead appropriate, respectful intervention with customer and internal personnel to ensure they are accountable for agreed to deliverables necessary for project success
- Assist in scheduling resources for customer visits, audits
- Manage customer requests and needs related to product packaging and design
- Deal directly with customers to resolve issues related to- Billing, Statement of Work for the program, Customer Complaints, Material Inventory, Material Ordering and Disposition
Benefits available to team members
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Paid Holiday/ Vacation / PTO
- 401K w/ company match
- Life and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- Bachelor’s degree - Engineering, Operations Management, or science related field
- Previous experience in account management or a customer service role
- Previous experience in Pharmaceuticals or GMP manufacturing environment
- 5+ years of experience in customer account management or project management - Preferred!
- Previous experience using traditional project management methodologies (Meeting agenda’s, meeting notes, timelines, etc.)
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) – Preferred!
- Ability to clearly articulate complex technical and scientific issues/topics
- Skills to be successful - strong communication, time management, organizational skills, conflict resolution skills, comfortable with MS Office applications, collaborative team player
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt – Preferred!
Keywords: commercial account, project management, PMP, customer service, Engineering, Operations Management, account management, medical device, pharmaceutical, lean, six sigma, green belt, black belt, leadership
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".