Customer Service Representative II
Our client has an opportunity for a Customer Service Representative II. This role is a new addition to their team. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills and want to grow with a company, connect with us to learn more about this opportunity.
- Process all incoming orders in a timely manner from receipt of order through verifying product availability, pricing, terms, credit status, order entry and release
- Provide technical product support and information to customers as needed
- Provide timely and efficient assistance to customers in resolving problems including product returns; identify and recommend process improvements that will prevent further problems
- Assist outside sales representatives & engineering with quotation process
- Monitor the status of open customer purchase orders; expedite and/or reschedule as necessary, communicating problem areas to customer
- Relationship Management with Key Account and Customers
Schedule: FT, Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm
Salary: $DOE/ hr (Direct Hire)
- Medical and Dental
- 401K and ESOP
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Club Reimbursement
- HS Diploma or equivalent – Required!
- Previous industry experience as a CSR - industrial distribution of parts- A Plus!
- Previous knowledge of Fluid power and/ or Fluid power certification- a Plus!
- Skills to be successful in this role: friendly, organized, detail oriented, and ability to resolve conflicts
- Software: MS Outlook, Xcel spreadsheets, comfortable with customer internet portals
Keywords: csr, customer service, fluid power, sales, industrial distribution, direct hire
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".