Development Scientist II
Our client’s contribution to healthcare is offering a range of diagnostic solutions, clinical data management tools and process management expertise. Their goal is to provide solutions improving healthcare around the globe.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge,
our client has a opportunity for a Development Scientist II.
In this role you will:
- assists in the evaluation and implementation of new technologies
- performs experiments as defined and planned by supervisor
- reviews test results for experimental error and determines if repeats are required
- participates in planning studies for the development, evaluation and optimization experiments and failure investigations
- maintains well organized laboratory notebooks in compliance with relevant procedures
- supports post-launch to resolve performance and/or quality issues
- resolve performance and/or quality issues for our immunoassay instrument
Skills to be successful in this role- previous experience with
- Protocol writing
- Protocol execution
- Instrument operation and understanding of its functioning
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Report writing
- Failure investigations
- Presentation of Results
- Instrument maintenance
- B.S. with 3+ years’ experience in Laboratory experience
- Previous experience working with automated instruments and/or immunoassay experience- Preferred!
- Good laboratory technique with some analytical expertise
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Problem Solver
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible working in a rapidly changing task environment
- Good organizational skills
Keywords: scientist, laboratory, immunoassay, lab, automated instruments, statistical, analytical
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".