Document Control & Scheduling Coordinator
Our client is a global leader who provides innovative healthcare and life science products and services helping their customers create a healthier and safer world.
They have an opening for a Materials Management Coordinator. If you like “busy work” and have the ability to “wear many hats”, this is the position for you.
In this role you will
- Support departments with device history and inventory
- Support production scheduling, materials availability, and inventory
- Document control
- Inventory reconciliation
- Data entry, network filing, scanning
- Purchase requisition
- Coordinate with shipping department as needed re paperwork and schedules
Salary: $DOE/ hr (Long Term Contract)
Schedule: FT, 40 hours, Monday – Friday, 6am – 2:30am
Location: Brooklyn Park (client is not located on a busline)
Benefits: Medical and Dental Insurance offered thru Verum Technical
- HS Diploma or equivalent – Required!
- Previous experience in medical device, pharmaceutical industry working in a regulated industry – FDA, GMP, ISO
- Previous experience with production scheduling and materials management
- Skills to be successful in this role – ability to multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Collaborative Team Player
- Proficient w/ MS Office products – Work, Excel, Email
Keywords: document control, materials management, administrative assistant, data entry, scheduling, medical device, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, production
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".