Electric Technician 2nd Shift
Our client is experiencing some growth and they are looking for a motivated team member who would like to join them. If you have a positive attitude and a desire to succeed our client has an opportunity on the 2nd shift for an Electrical Technician.
Schedule: 2nd Shift, M-F. 2pm -10pm
Salary: $19/ hr
Benefits of being a team member – Medical/ Dental / Vision Plans, paid breaks, Employee Assistant Program, various sponsored company events, team atmosphere.
In this role the Electrical Technician will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- meeting daily production needs - sub assembly of electrical panels, the wiring of electrical enclosures and the final wiring of water processing equipment.
- Execute the process and assembly of parts, subassemblies or machines with the aid of diagrams, blueprints, schematic sketches, prototypes, Bill of Materials or detailed verbal instructions
- Execute and assembles electrical circuits and assemblies
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical that may occur
- Reads and interprets electrical and mechanical blueprints, diagrams and schematics
- Reads shop orders and Bills of Materials
- Maintain accurate records of time spent on jobs and explains any discrepancies/problems as necessary
- Comply to Safe Work Practices and all environmental, health and safety rules
- HS Diploma/GED
- Technical training in the electrical field w/ panel building and electrical troubleshooting experience
- Min 12 months experience reading and interpreting electrical schematics
- Understanding of Programmable Logic Control (PLC)
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative Team Player
- Competency in the use of hand tools utilized during the wiring process