Our client is experiencing some growth and they are looking for a motivated team member who would like to join them. If you have a positive attitude and a desire to succeed our client has an opportunity on 1st and 2nd shift for Electrical Technicians.
In this role the Electrical Technician will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Meeting daily production needs - sub assembly of electrical panels, the wiring of electrical enclosures and the final wiring of water processing equipment
- Execute the process and assembly of parts, subassemblies or machines with the aid of diagrams, blueprints, schematic sketches, prototypes, Bill of Materials or detailed verbal instructions
- Execute and assembles electrical circuits and assemblies
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical that may occur
- Reads and interprets electrical and mechanical blueprints, diagrams and schematics
- Reads shop orders and Bills of Materials
- Maintain accurate records of time spent on jobs and explains any discrepancies/problems as necessary
- Comply to Safe Work Practices and all environmental, health and safety rules
- 1st Shift, M-F, 6am – 2pm
- 2nd Shift, M-F. 2pm -10pm
Salary: $DOE/hr (6 month Contract to Hire)
Benefits: Medical and Dental offered through Verum Technical
- HS Diploma or equivalent – Required!
- Technical training in the electrical field w/ panel building and electrical troubleshooting experience
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Understanding of Programmable Logic Control (PLC)
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative Team Player
- Ability to demonstrate competency in the use of hand tools utilized during the wiring process
Keywords: electrical, PLC, electrical panels, electrical enclosure, manufacturing
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".