Engineering Technician II / III
Are you looking for an opportunity to continue to grow your career in the Medical Device Industry? Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Engineering Technician II or III to join their team.
In this role you will be expected to manufacture and test products in accordance with supplied (SOPs) Standard Operating Procedures, adhering to (GMP) Good Manufacturing Practices, in a clean, controlled environment.
- A Leadership role to include scheduling, cycle counts, and requisitions
- Support other areas as needed- resolution of quality issues and process improvements
- Prepare and submit samples to the appropriate QC department
- Ensure adherence to GMP guidelines for IVD manufacturing
- Train on all processes and procedures in assigned area and be prepared to train other production personnel
- Provide prompt and professional updates re projects to supervisors/ engineers
- Maintains complete, organized, and up-to-date laboratory records
- Monitor inventory of general laboratory supplies
- Maintains laboratory equipment and document daily/weekly maintenance activities
- Oversee routine housekeeping of the production area, cleaning process equipment, etc.
- Maintain a preventative maintenance schedule for equipment
- Edit SOPs for repetitive manufacturing activities
- Support the resolution of deviations, investigations, non-conformances, and other Quality issues
Benefits as an employee
- Medical / Dental / Vision – Health Insurance
- 401K Retirement and Saving Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- PTO / Paid Holidays
- Associate degree in a laboratory technology field (Chemistry, Biology)
- or 5+ years of production experience as an Operator/Technician (or equivalent)
- GMP and SOP experience
- Good Documentation Practices and Organizational Skills
- Previous Clean Room Experience
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Keywords: engineering, technician, manufacturing, medical device, chemistry, biology, production, operator, clean room, GMP, SOP
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".