Engineering Technician II or III
Are you looking for an opportunity to continue to grow your career in the Medical Device Industry? Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Engineering Technician II or III to join their team.
In this role you will be expected to manufacture products in accordance with supplied (SOPs) Standard Operating Procedures, adhering to (GMP) Good Manufacturing Practices, in a clean, controlled environment.
- A Leadership role to include scheduling, cycle counts, and requisitions
- Support other areas as needed- resolution of quality issues and process improvements.
• Manufacture & test product per SOP as directed by the engineer or production planner
• Prepare and submit samples to the appropriate QC department
• Ensure adherence to GMP guidelines for IVD manufacturing
• Train on all processes and procedures in assigned area and be prepared to train other production personnel
Communication is Key
• Provide prompt and professional updates
• Provide project updates to supervisors and engineers
• Maintains complete, organized, and up-to-date laboratory records
• Verbally reports results and experimental issues to colleagues and supervisor
Maintain an efficient & organized Environment
• Monitor inventory of general laboratory supplies
• Maintains laboratory equipment and document daily/weekly maintenance activities
• Oversee the routine housekeeping of the production area, cleaning process equipment, etc.
• Maintain a preventative maintenance schedule for equipment
• Perform monthly and annual preventive maintenance as requested
Continuous Improvement Efforts
• Edit standard operating procedures (SOPs) for repetitive manufacturing activities
• Support the resolution of deviations, investigations, non-conformances, and other Quality issues
- Associate degree in a laboratory technology field (i.e. Chemistry, Biology)
- or 5+ years of production experience as an Operator/Technician (or equivalent)
- GMP and SOP experience
- Good Documentation Practices and Organizational Skills
- Previous Clean Room Experience
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills