Our client has direct hire opportunity for an Engineering Technician team member who enjoys a dynamic work environment where every person’s contributions are critical to the companies ongoing success. In this role you will works on complex high end product development assignments requiring independent action.
- Contribute to the development of concepts and techniques on the development of new products
- Assist in development of new product lines
- Perform complex design tasks and analysis to draw conclusions and present results
- Evaluate and apply standard techniques and company test procedures
- Build engineering sub-assemblies, prototypes and fixtures
- Perform hardware verification, validation and reliability testing of design specification
- Record test results, numerical and graphical data, and make recommendations for changes to product or test methods
- Generate documentation - drawings, engineer change orders (ECO), materials specifications, manufacturing procedures, bill of materials (BOM), and inspection procedures
- Track and communicate project status, help develop schedules and specifications
- Travel to customer or field test sites to support field testing
- Identify and work with vendors on engineering and production components
Benefits available to employees
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401K Match
- Life Insurance
- PTO/ Holiday / Sick Pay
- Educational Assistance
- AS degree in Electronic Technology Certificate - Required!
- 7+ years as an Engineering or Production Technician
- Strong MS Excel, ability to create graphs and formulations, creating results
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair using electronic test equipment
- Knowledge of PLC-Logic Control programming – Required!
- Previous experience with temperature and pressure data analysis
Keywords: Electronic, Engineering, production technician, testing, semiconductor, metrology, chemistry, PLC-Logic Control,
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".