Location : Minneapolis- St. Paul, MN
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client is a 3rd generation family owned company. They offer low cost / high-quality solutions in every industry. They are looking for an Estimator to join their team.
In this role you will
- Analyzes blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates for products, projects, or services
- Reviews data to determine material and labor requirements in order to prepare itemized lists
- Computes cost factors and prepare estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organizing, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost effectiveness
- Consults with customers, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues
- Ensure that all ISO9001, AS9100, and ISO 13485 procedures are being followed
Schedule: 40 hours, Monday – Friday
Salary: $28-$33/ hr DOE (Contract to Hire)
Required Qualifications :
- Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- or 5 years related manufacturing experience and/or training
- or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiar with E2 Shoptech Software – A Plus!
- Familiar with ISO 9001
- Previous experience with Metal Stamping industry - A Plus!
- Skills to be successful in this role – problem solver, excellent communication skills, data entry skills, and mathematical skills
- Software – MS Office, Databases