Extrusion Machine Operator - Overnights
Do you have a "Can Do” attitude, optimistic and interested in continuous improvement?
Our client is looking for Extrusion Machine Operators.
- Set up, operate, troubleshoot, repair, perform maintenance of extrusion equipment that process polypropylene pellets
- Inspect raw material
- In process inspections
- Quality Inspections- identifying and troubleshooting
- Continuous communication with team members throughout the process
- Documentation as needed
Schedule: 12 hr shifts, Overnights, OT as needed, rotating schedule
Salary: $DOE/hr (6 month Contract to Hire)
Benefits: Medical and Dental insurance offered through Verum Technical
- High School Diploma/GED – Required!
- OR Associate’s Degree in engineering, plastics technology, industrial technology, instrumentation, automated systems and robotics, electronics engineering technology, industrial controls and robotics – A Plus!
- Previous experience working in a mechanical/technical or manufacturing environment
- Strong Mathematical Skills
- Basic SAP Experience
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Collaborative Team Player
- Previous experience w/ Quality Inspections- identifying and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing – A Plus!
Keywords: machine operator, manufacturing, maintenance tech, extrusion machine,
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".