Facilities Maintenance Tech
Our client has a “direct hire” opportunity for an experienced Facilities Maintenance Tech. The primary focus will be responsible for coordinating vendors and performing the maintenance/repair of equipment and will also respond to general facility requests by building occupants.
In this role you will:
- Perform general maintenance tasks
- Set-up, plan and supervise relocating furniture and laboratory equipment throughout facility
- Track inventory of assets and equipment stored at off-site warehouses, and coordinate movement of items
- Perform assigned work orders
- Respond to facility related Help Desk Ticket Requests
- Attain quotes, schedule and coordinate- light facility renovation projects
- Document preventive and corrective work activities – Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Management (BM-RAM)
- Perform all environmental monitoring on coating rooms and production
- Collect hazardous waste and perform waste bulking 2-3 times per week or as needed.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate all routine hazardous waste shipments to ensure DOT labeling, shipping and disposal requirements are met
- Perform maintenance and calibration of all fume hoods
- Schedule and complete assigned work tasks on evenings or weekends 1-2 times per month
- Assist with configuring conference room as needed
- Serve as point person for custodians and maintain all custodial supplies and equipment
- Assist w/ company errands for supplies as needed
- Review and update facility related SOPs as required
- Additional duties as needed
Benefits as an employee
- Medical / Dental / Vision – Health Insurance
- 401K Retirement and Saving Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- PTO / Paid Holidays
- High school diploma or equivalent – Required!
- 7+ yrs working experience in the maintenance field
- Previous experience with clean rooms – Preferred!
- Ability to manage multiple customer request and coordinate w/ internal customers and outside vendors to complete facility related maintenance and repair projects
- Proficient in all types of floor care
- Ability to read and follow detailed instructions accurately
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to wear a respirator
- Skills to be successful in this role: good communication/interpersonal skills, basic mechanical aptitude, collaborative team player, demonstrated computer skills
Keywords: facilities, maintenance, repair, clean room, facility, verum technical, medical device, pharmaceutical
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".