Field Service Engineer
Our client has an opportunity for a Field Service Engineer. They develop, design, deliver, and support custom continuous processing systems for food, mineral, chemical and polymer customers. Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity!
In this role you will:
- Facilitate the process of new or modified equipment at clients facility
- Provide aftermarket Sales and Service on existing equipment
- Provide on-site technical assistance – troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Analyze documentation and inspect malfunctioning or damaged equipment to determine nature and scope of problems
- Coordinate with various departments and provide recommendations to customers
- Prepare field service reports
- Develop and conduct training for team members and customers regarding equipment
Benefits available to team members
- Competitive hourly salary
- OT after 8 hours per day
- 3 weeks of PTO
- 12 Paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate Degree or Certificate in a technical field -Required!
- BA/BS - Civil, Mechanical or Electrical engineering -Desired!
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar technical field
- Previous experience with Aftermarket Sales -Required!
- Previous training / experience - Millwright, welding or electrical -Preferred!
- Good mechanical aptitude and experience
- Knowledge of basic industrial size reduction, agglomeration, and thermal processes- Desired!
- Ability to read PFD’s, P & ID’s, and manufacturing drawings
- Skills to be successful in this role - Ability to multi-task and manage projects with competing deadlines, good written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Previous experience working with internal/ external customers, consultants, and suppliers
- Ability to travel – domestic and international
- Flexible schedule- ability to work OT and Weekends as needed
Keywords: field service, aftermarket sales and service, processing equipment, agglomeration, thermal processes, Millwright, welding, electrical, civil, mechanical, engineering
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".