Field Service Tech Engineer
This role will be a US based representative who will play a key role in both promoting the brand name and equipment. This is an opportunity to build a brand, be a US based employee working with top of the line equipment.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Service of Machines
- Providing service, parts, and upgrades as appropriate
- Providing technical phone support
- Promoting Sales and Service with clients throughout U.S.
- Providing prompt phone support to U.S. clients
- Coordinating U.S. service visits with regular client contacts as per service agreements
- Follow up with planned and preventative maintenance work
- Coordinating client training as requested
- Coordinate your own travel in line with service schedule, submit expense for reimbursement
- Spare parts Audits at various sites
- Providing written customer reports following site service visits
- Providing Sales feedback into company
Salary: $DOE / yr (direct hire)
Schedule: varies depending on Service Schedule
Home Location: Minneapolis - St. Paul, MN
- AA degree in a mechanical or electronics discipline
- Equivalent technician experience – A Plus!
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to promote and sell a brand
- Previous sales experience – A Plus!
- Self-starter who manages their own schedule
- Ability to travel 70-80% of the time, depending on where located
- Have passport or ability to obtain a passport for international travel
Keywords: field service, mechanical, service tech, technician, electronics, maintenance, sales
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".