A growing biotechnology/life sciences company has openings for Technicians
on the following shifts
- 1st shift, 5:00am - 3:30pm, Mon – Thurs
- 2nd shift either 2:00pm -12:30am Mon -Thurs or 1:00pm-9:30pm, Mon-Fri
- 3rd shift, 10pm-6:30am, Mon- Fri
- Weekend shift, 6am-6pm, Fri – Sat - Sun
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity to use your cleanroom experience at a leading local biomedical company.
The Technician will be responsible for operating equipment in a cleanroom environment.
- Operate production/ manufacturing equipment
- Utilize techniques to minimize contamination of product
- Complete batch records
- Participate in production meetings and training
- Provide support to other manufacturing groups as required
Salary: $DOE/ hr (contract to hire)
Benefits: Medical and Dental offered thru Verum Technical
- HS Diploma or Equivalent – Required!
- Post-Secondary Science and/or Technical Training, or equivalent experience – Preferred!
- Min 1-year experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical cleanroom environment
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment in a regulated industry – Preferred!
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Qualify for gowning
- Knowledge of GMP/ISO regulations
- Computer experience – Preferred!
- Ability to work OT as needed
Keywords: technician, manufacturing, inspector, inspection, aseptic technique medical device, pharmaceutical, chemistry, quality, FDA, GMP, pharma, cell culture, biopharmaceutical, clean room
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".