Our client renews and transforms by-products and materials into reusable quality products. They are currently looking a Fleet Mechanic who has innovative attitude and commitment to top-quality service. If you have a desire to assist in the efforts, connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity.
In this role you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Diagnose, Troubleshoot, and repair a fleet of trucks - end-dump trailers and yard equipment
- Data entry and maintain paperwork for work orders
- Fabricating and metal work as necessary
- Support the transportation department to meet their equipment needs
- Preventive Maintenance to meet Department of Transportation (DOT) standards
- Perform service calls as necessary
Location: South St. Paul. MN
Salary: $18-24/hr DOE (Direct Hire)
Benefits: Our client offers an opportunity to grow, develop and advance your career. They offer a full range of benefits.
Relocation assistance for the right candidate.
- Min 1 year working as a mechanic or related schooling in the automotive industry
- Basic Fabrication and welding skills
- Ability to use basic hand tools and diagnostic tools
- Valid Driver’s License
- Previous experience working on air brakes, headlights, trailer / tractor