Our client is a Minnesota company who manufactures and markets many branded consumer products. Their history dates to back the mid 1800’s.
Our client has several openings on various shifts for a Food Technician. In this role the Technician will be involved in setting up, sanitation and running equipment for trials. The Technician will provide customer service support and act as a partner and technical expert.
- Equipment Sanitation & Basic equipment set up activities
- Safely operate equipment
- Perform risk assessments
- Basic analytical tests; troubleshooting; and skill building on specific unit operations
- Ability to be flexible depending on the business needs
- Technical skill Development with product, process and/or packaging equipment
Schedule: FT 40 hours, various shifts and schedules available, OT as needed
- High School Degree – Required!
- 3-5 years of directly relatable experience and/ or 2-Yr Degree -Preferred!
- Previous experience in Foodservice
- Previous Laboratory experience
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule for Training and Productions needs
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Passionate around the creation of food, CPG industry, and consumer trends (both food and packaging)
- Collaborative Team Player
- Basic computer/technology skills (MSOffice Products, etc)
- Self-Starter, Critical Thinker, Problem-Solving, Communication, Conflict Resolution, and Relationship building skills
- Comfortable in a processing (pilot plant or plant) environment
- Comfortable operating equipment
- Basic understanding of food safety and human safety