Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity to use your cleanroom experience at a leading local biomedical company.
In this role the Formulation Technician will:
- Operate formulation equipment in a class 100 cleanroom
- Follow the process flow and communicate any processing variations to the supervisor
- Understand and adhere to assigned standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Demonstrate proficiency through the routine performance of procedures
- Utilize and enforce aseptic technique
- Audit completed batch records
- Assist in the revision of manufacturing documents
- Additional duties as needed
Salary: $DOE/ hr (contract to hire)
- 1st Shift: Mon-Thurs 5am - 3:30pm
- 2nd shift: Mon - Thurs 2:00pm-12:30am
- 3rd shift: Mon-Fri 10pm-6:30am
- Weekend shift: 6am-6:30pm, Fri-Sat-Sun
- Weekend shift: 12pm-12:30am, Fri-Sat-Sun
Benefits: Health Insurance available (Medical / Dental / Vision)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary science and/or technical training – Preferred!
- Cleanroom and/or manufacturing experience in a regulated industry- Required!
- Medical or pharmaceutical experience with GMP/ISO knowledge – Preferred!
- Skills to be successful in this role - attention to detail, reliable, and have a mechanical aptitude
- Ability to adapt to variations in work schedules and duties - ability to work over-time as needed
- Ability to remain standing for most of the work shift
- Ability to qualify for cleanroom entry – class 100 cleanroom
Keywords: formulation, manufacturing, inspector, inspection, aseptic technique medical device, pharmaceutical, chemistry, quality, FDA, GMP, pharma, cell culture, biopharmaceutical, clean room
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".