Global Product Technical Engineer
Location : Chaska, MN
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : Bachelors - Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client’s contribution to healthcare is offering a range of diagnostic solutions, clinical data management tools and process management expertise. Their goal is to provide solutions improving healthcare around the globe.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge our client has a contract position available for a Global Product Technical Engineer.
In this role you will provide on-site service support, including installation, repair, modifications, and preventive maintenance for in-house instrumentation.
- Complete documentation for all service activities
- Review products and distribute troubleshooting aids for field personnel
- Document and distribute technical information regarding resolutions to field problems, hardware and software changes, and product quality improvements
- Determine appropriate preventive maintenance procedures, parts kits, and schedules to ensure effective on-going instrument maintenance
- Review service manual documentation to ensure accuracy and current revision levels
- Perform in-house testing of hardware and software changes prior to distribution
- Ensure that all supporting documentation is accurate and complete
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Schedule: FT, 40hrs, Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
Salary: $DOE/ hr (long term contract)
Benefits: Health Insurance - Medical / Dental / Vision
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor´s degree - Engineering discipline or equivalent knowledge- Required! (An AA will be accepted as well)
- Min 2 yrs of experience in manufacturing, field service, or related industry experience – Required!
- Skills to be successful - excellent oral and written communication skills, demonstrated troubleshooting and analytical problem solving skills
Keywords: engineer, engineering, manufacturing, instruments, instrumentation, diagnostic manufacturing
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".