Hydraulic Assembly Technician
Our client has a Direct Hire position available for a Hydraulic Assembly Technician.
In this role you will:
- Read and interpret hydraulic, pneumatic and electric schematics; assemble components per assembly documentation and customer quality standards
- Disassemble, diagnose and repair hydraulic pumps motors and valves
- Support sales and engineering on prototype builds and customer projects for accuracy and functionality, including building, testing, installations at customer sites, etc
- Layout and fabricate system components to meet design requirements in most cost-effective manner
- Test, paint and prepare assemblies for final shipping
- Perform other general warehouse duties as directed
Schedule: FT, Mon-Fri, 7:30am-4pm
Salary: $DOE/ hr, (Direct Hire)
- Medical and Dental
- 401K and ESOP
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Club Reimbursement
- High school Diploma or equivalent – Required!
- 2 year technical degree in Fluid Power and/or fluid power certification – Desired!
- Min 2 years experience performing fluid power or electrical assemblies
- Previous experience as machinist, mechanic, tool & die maker, tool maker or tool setter, machine builder, welder – A Plus!
- Ability to read and interpret fluid power and electrical schematics/ blueprints – Preferred!
- Strong Mechanical background
- Detail oriented
- Strong shop math skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Keywords: hydraulic, pneumatic, fluid power, electrical schematics, assembly, direct hire, repair, build, test
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".