Installation Service Technician
Are you self-motivated and proactive? Do you have high work quality standards? Are you able to multi-task and coordinate several projects at once? Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity – Installation and Service Technician!
In this role you will be installing new robotic packaging and palletizing automation equipment at customer sites. This will include programming, repairs, and maintenance as needed. The technicians will provide remote customer support as needed.
On the job training will be provided by working alongside experienced engineers and technicians during on-site installations.
- Bachelors Degree - Engineering or Technical discipline - A Plus!
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance skills
- Rockwell or similar PLC programming - A Plus!
- Previous Robot programming experience - A Plus!
- Ability to read and understand CAD Files - A Plus!
- Previous "Hands-On" experience with on-site installations
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Collaborative Team Player
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when required
- Ability to travel (up to 80%)