Lab Admin Assistant - PT
Our client is a global leader who provides innovative healthcare and life science products and services helping their customers create a healthier and safer world.
They have a need for a Lab Admin Assistant. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge in the medical device industry, connect with us to learn more about this opportunity.
As the Lab Admin Assistant you will:
- Execute Lab sample receiving activities – logs in samples, sorts, inspection, data sheet generation
- Customer and Courier contact
- Execute Laboratory testing report generation
- Scanning and filing hard copies
- Manage return sample process
- Dispose of test materials
Salary: $DOE/ hr (temp/contract)
Schedule: 25-40/hrs per week
Location: Brooklyn Park (client is not located on a bus line).
- High School Diploma or equivalent - Required!
- BA/ BS – Biology / Microbiology - Preferred!
- 2-3 years Data Entry experience
- Previous experience in the medical device or medical industry – Preferred!
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment w/ compliance/procedure in place – Preferred!
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Collaborative Team Player
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Typing and 10 key experience
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".