Do you have good material organization skills? (clearing clutter, moving things around to systematically keep the work area organized and clean)
Our client is looking for a Lab Assistant to assist with clearing/cleaning and organizing Lab equipment and components, warehouse, pharmaceutical raw materials, stationery/office supplies, and carrying out other related activities as directed.
Salary: $15-$18/ hr DOE (Temp/ Contract)
Schedule: 40hrs FT, M-F, 8am-5pm
- HS Diploma / GED- Required! or Associates Degree- A Plus!
- Previous experience working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing or similar warehouse environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. Loading boxes and crates onto pallets
- Follow safe work practices and policies
- Ability to follow directions and work proactively
- Good communication skills
- Minimal computer skills – MSOffice - Word/ Excel /Outlook