Lab Tech I
If you are exploring opportunities and would like to gain experience in the Medical Device Industry, connect with us to learn more.
Our client is looking for a Lab Tech I.
In this role you will:
- Assists in the operation of steam sterilizer for terminal sterilization of laboratory media, reagents, glassware and utensils for use in microbiological assays
- Monitors and records data for assigned equipment and/or environmental conditions and notifies supervisor of issues noted in compliance with procedures
- Performs media preparation, cleaning of glassware and reusable equipment, and/or steam sterilization of supplies and equipment
- Completes required forms to request supplies from inventory management
- Maintains inventory for specified area with request to warehouse
- Generates labels for media reagents and cleaning supplies
Salary: $13/ hr
Schedule: FT (40 hrs) (Long Term Temp Contract)
Location: Brooklyn Park (client is not located on a busline)
Benefits: Medical and Dental Insurance offered thru Verum Technical. Free Coffee, refrigerators and microwaves on hand in the break area at our client’s facility.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic math skills, including fractions and decimals
- Ability to perform technical document preparation
- Ability to work under control in pressure situations and adapt rapidly to change
- Ability to read and interpret rules, schedules, procedures and instructions