Lab Tech I
Our client is a global leader who provides innovative healthcare and life science products and services helping their customers create a healthier and safer world.
If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge in the medical device industry, connect with us to learn more about this opportunity – Lab Tech I.
In this role you will:
- Assists in the operation of steam sterilizer for terminal sterilization of laboratory media, reagents, glassware and utensils for use in microbiological assays
- Monitors and records data for assigned equipment and/or environmental conditions and notifies supervisor of issues noted in compliance with procedures
- Performs media preparation, cleaning of glassware and reusable equipment, and/or steam sterilization of supplies and equipment
- Completes required forms to request supplies from inventory management
- Maintains inventory for specified area with request to warehouse
- Generates labels for media reagents and cleaning supplies
Salary: $16/ hr (long term contract)
Schedule: FT, 40hrs, various shifts available
Location: Brooklyn Park (client is not located on a busline)
Benefits: Medical and Dental Insurance offered thru Verum Technical.
- HS Diploma or equivalent – Required!
- Basic math skills, including fractions and decimals
- Ability to perform technical document preparation
- Ability to work under control in pressure situations and adapt rapidly to change
- Ability to read and interpret rules, schedules, procedures, and instructions
- Pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required