Lab Tech II
Our client is a medical technology company that develops and commercializes novel diagnostic technologies that satisfies unmet clinical needs in the pathology diagnostics market.
As the Lab Tech II, you will be responsible for lab set up, operation, design, execution and reporting of experiments. An important function is developing methods to enable recovery of protein and nucleic acids from cancer exosomes for downstream biomarker discovery and analysis. The position may be required to attend and participate in various meetings.
Schedule: Part-time, Flex Schedule (25hrs/ week)
Location: NE Minneapolis
- Bachelor’s degree – Chemist/ Biologist/ Biochemistry
- Previous knowledge and experience of Protein Science, Immunoassay or ELISA optimization
- Responsible for ELISA validation and protein extraction method development
- Previous experience as a lab tech
- Previous background with Proteins
- Experience w/ Method development
- Previous experience Running ELISA’s and Immunoassays
- Previous experience with qPCR, PCR - A Plus