Lab Tech II
They have a need for a Laboratory Technician II. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge in the medical device industry, connect with us to learn more about this opportunity.
The Laboratory Technician II job duties are but not limited to:
- Responsible for preparing and executing assigned microbiological or chemistry testing (Laboratory Tests) according to regulations, testing techniques, approved procedures and customer specs. (eg. Bioburden, Sterility, LAL Endotoxin, Microbial Limits, Anti-Microbial Effectiveness, Organism Identification, EO Residual, cleaning qualifications, and test method validations)
- Testing may be performed in a cleanroom
- Document, Review, Edit customer specific preparatory methods for approval
- Participates the process of Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintains inventory
- Other duties as assigned
Salary: $DOE/hr (Long Term Contract)
Schedule: FT, 40 hours, M-F
Location: Brooklyn Park (client is not located on a bus line)
Benefits: Medical and Dental Insurance offered thru Verum Technical.
Free Coffee, refrigerators and microwaves on hand in the break area at our client’s facility.
- High School Diploma or equivalent – Required!
- Associates Degree – Biology or Micro-biology – A Plus!
- Or Minimum 4 years’ experience in a Laboratory setting w/ a HS Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of microbes such as bacteria, mold and yeast; or knowledge of chemical assays and equipment
- Knowledge of standard aseptic techniques and/or common laboratory equipment use
- Ability to perform technical document preparation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word / Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to change
- Ability to read and interpret rules, schedules, procedures and instructions.
- Basic math skills-fractions, decimals and dilution schemes
- Ability to lift and exert force of up to 25 lbs
- Collaborative Team Player
Keywords: laboratory, clean room, data entry, lab, lab testing
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".