Lab Tech II
Our client is a global leader who provides innovative healthcare and life science products and services helping their customers create a healthier and safer world.
They have a need for a Laboratory Technician II. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge in the medical device industry, connect with us to learn more about this opportunity.
The Laboratory Technician II job duties are but not limited to:
- Responsible for preparing and executing assigned microbiological or chemistry testing (Laboratory Tests) according to regulations, testing techniques, approved procedures and customer specs. (eg. Bioburden, Sterility, LAL Endotoxin, Microbial Limits, Anti-Microbial Effectiveness, Organism Identification, EO Residual, cleaning qualifications, and test method validations)
- Testing may be performed in a cleanroom
- Document, Review, Edit customer specific preparatory methods for approval
- Participates the process of Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintains inventory
- Other duties as assigned
Salary: $17/hr (Contract)
Schedule: FT, 40 hours, M-F
Location: Brooklyn Park (client is not located on a bus line)
Benefits: Free Coffee, refrigerators and microwaves on hand in the break area at our client’s facility.
- AA/ Bachelors Degree – Science related field - Required!
- Previous experience in a Laboratory setting
- Knowledge of microbes such as bacteria, mold and yeast; or knowledge of chemical assays and equipment
- Knowledge of standard aseptic techniques and/or common laboratory equipment use
- Ability to perform technical document preparation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word / Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to change
- Ability to read and interpret rules, schedules, procedures and instructions.
- Basic math skills-fractions, decimals and dilution schemes
- Ability to lift and exert force of up to 25 lbs
- Collaborative Team Player