Laboratory Assistant I / Sample Receiving
Our client is a global leader who provides innovative healthcare and life science products and services helping their customers create a healthier and safer world.
They are looking for a Laboratory Assistant / Sample Receiving. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge in the medical device industry, connect with us to learn more about this opportunity.
In this role you will:
- Execute Lab sample receiving activities – logs in samples, sorts, inspection, data sheet generation
- Customer and Courier contact
- Execute Laboratory testing report generation
- Scanning and filing hard copies
- Manage return sample process
- Dispose of test materials
- Process packages for shipment to customers
- Monitory inventory of supplies for Laboratory sales
Salary: $DOE/ hr (Long Term Contract)
Schedule: FT, 40 hrs,9am-5:30pm shift, and 7am-3:30pm shift
Location: Brooklyn Park (client is not located on a bus)
Benefits: Medical and Dental Insurance offered thru Verum Technical
Free Coffee, refrigerators and microwaves on hand in the break area at our client’s facility.
- High School Diploma or equivalent - Required!
- BA/ BS – Biology / Microbiology - A Plus!
- 2-3 years Data Entry and Documentation experience
- Oracle experience - A Plus!
- Previous experience w/ MS Office- Word and Excel
- Previous experience in the medical device or medical industry – Preferred!
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment w/ compliance/procedure in place – Preferred!
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Collaborative Team Player
- Skills to be successful - ability to multi-task, problem solve, and time-management, basic math, and attention to details
- Typing and 10 key experience
- Reliable - attendance is part of the job function
- An offer of employment is subject to passing a background check and drug screen
"By applying to this position, you are confirming that you understand the requirements needed for this position, and further confirm that you possess the necessary skills and requirements, as outlined above".