Laboratory Technician I
Location : Brooklyn Park, MN
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Equipment
Job Description :
Great opportunity to gain experience in the Medical Device Industry as a Lab Tech.
Salary: $13/ hr
Schedule: FT (40 hrs) - 1 year Contract
Does NOT Require a High School Degree or a GED
- Monitors and records data for assigned equipment and/or environmental conditions and notifies supervisor of issues noted in compliance with procedures.
- Performs media preparation, cleaning of glassware and reusable equipment, and/or steam sterilization of supplies and equipment.
- Completes required forms to request supplies from inventory management.
- Maintains inventory for specified area with request to warehouse.
- Assists in the operation of steam sterilizer for terminal sterilization of laboratory media, reagents, glassware and utensils for use in microbiological assays.
- Generates labels for media reagents and cleaning supplies.
Required Qualifications :
- Ability to perform technical document preparation
- Ability to work under control in pressure situations and adapt rapidly to change
- Ability to read and interpret rules, schedules, procedures and instructions
- Basic math skills, including fractions and decimals