Lead Manufacturing Technician - 3rd shift
A growing biotechnology/life sciences company has an opening for a Lead Manufacturing Technician on the 3rd Shift. Our client is a leading provider of products and services to accelerate development of viro-immuno-oncology drugs.
Connect with us to learn more about this great opportunity to use your cleanroom experience at a leading local biomedical company.
The Lead Manufacturing Technician is responsible for:
- directing all day to day processing activities
- scheduling and directing employees within the department
- communicating expectations and addressing questions/concerns to the team/ department
- communicating day to day scheduling activities with outside departments
- assist in the coordination of training new technicians
- adhere to written documentation requirements
- demonstrate an operational understanding of applicable manufacturing equipment
- perform troubleshooting activities as needed
- audit completed batch records
- assist in the revision of manufacturing documents
Salary: $25-$28/ hr DOE (Contract to Hire)
Schedule: 3rd Shift, Sunday – Thursday, 9:00pm – 5:30am
- Bachelor's Degree (biology, microbiology, or chemistry preferred) or equivalent combination of education and/or technical training
- Previous experience (min of 2 years) - medical, aseptic processing, cleanroom, or pharmaceutical with GMP/ISO knowledge
- Previous experience in a leadership role - Strongly Preferred!
- Proven ability to coordinate multiple tasks to achieve the production schedule
- Ability to adjust to various work schedule and duties as needed
- Skills to be successful – communication skills, strong mechanical aptitude, leadership skills, and the ability to train others in process procedures and regulatory requirements
- Ability to qualify for cleanroom entry